Boardwalk Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Experienced Automotive Internet Sales Professional
Experienced sales professional wanted to join our team! We can't keep up with the demand for our CDJR franchise and need some skilled help to sell 20+ cars a month.
Located in the middle of the Peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area Boardwalk Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram offers world class facilities and career advancement. Having been in business for over 40 years, we pride ourselves on developing our talent, promoting from within and offer our team members the best the automotive industry has to offer.
What we offer:
- 5 day work week
- Company sponsored events
- Employee Discounts on products and services
- Ability to grow your career
- Company apparel, company sponsored events
- Positive work environment
- Paid training
- Welcome customers and guide them through our easy 5 step sales process.
- Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Assist clients in identifying the right vehicle to fulfill their wants and needs.
- Utilize the latest technologies to continuously develop product and sales knowledge and become an industry professional.
- Customize vehicle deliveries while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational features.
- Follow up daily on all sales leads from a variety of sources using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and model.
- Ability to maintain hardworking, high-energy personality throughout the workday
- Positive can-do mentality, eagerness to learn and constantly improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail in follow-through and closing skills
- Valid driver's license
- Second language a plus!
Apply today! Compensation based on work experience and position, for more information, please reach out to our Sales Management team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time